Asbestos: Maintenance Training Video
Asbestos: Maintenance Complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1001
Eliminate potential exposure and motivate workers to use best safety practices covered in this thorough program. Using multiple scenes from different building environments, this program shows how janitorial and other maintenance workers are exposed to asbestos in various building components. It covers in detail protective measures to reduce the amount of exposure and what to do if they discover asbestos in their work environment.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English/Spanish
- Length: 10 mins.
What's In The Box
- (1) Training DVD
- (1) Facilitator Guide with Quiz (printable download)
- (1) Handbook (printable download)
- (1) Customizable Powerpoint Presentation (printable download)
- (1) Certificate of Completion (printable download)