Active Shooter: Surviving An Attack Training Video & DVD
All too often these days, we hear about active shooter incidents… multiple shootings in nightspots, public areas… and workplaces. What should employees do to survive if one of these situations takes place where they work?
Atlantic's training products on Active Shooter: Surviving An Attack provide step-by-step explanations of the survival techniques that law enforcement agencies recommend to help people get through an active shooter incident safely.
Available in English or Spanish.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Preparing for the unpredictable.
- Recognizing and surviving an attack.
- Running from a shooter.
- Hiding from a shooter.
- Fighting a shooter.
- What to do when the police arrive.
- … and more.
- (2) Training DVDs - (1) in English and (1) in Spanish Closed Captioned DVD with digital trainer tools for each.
- (1) Trainer Tools - A comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
* DVD Only options only include DVD of choice along with Trainer Tools.
What's In The Box
- (1) Training DVD
- Printable From DVD: Scheduling Form, Attendance Form, Employee Quiz,Training Certificate, Log, Wallet Cards